- At the Apex trade show in Amsterdam RUTHMANN presented the newly developed RS 240 RUTHMANNECOLINE with EASY Stabilizing System and Anti-Entrapment System. RUTHMANN also presented the 160, 180, and RS 200 ECOLINE models. The innovative new RUTHMANNBLUELIFT series (SA 26 model) also made its debut.
- Spring 2017: Boarding completed: 3.5 t STEIGER® TBR 250 is ready for takeoff.
With a working height of almost 25 m, combined with a 16.5 m lateral outreach (at 100 kg basket load), the TBR 250 is simply the best performing truck mount with jib (RÜSSEL®) in the 3.5 t-chassis category.
- RUTHMANN presents the highflex“ STEIGER® models T 650 HF (65 m working height and 43 m lateral outreach) and T 750 HF(75 m working height and 41 m lateral outreach) and the TB 290. This STEIGER® is the most powerful working platform mounted on truck in the 3.5 t segment with a sensational working height of 28,6 m.
- Foundation of RUTHMANN Italia S.r.l.
- Spring 2016: RUTHMANN presents at bauma with the STEIGER® the T 510 HF and T 570 HF further developments of their very successful HEIGHT performance-series.
The highflex STEIGER® T 510 HF offers world-record performance: 51 m working height on 18 t/ 2 axles!
- RUTHMANN STEIGER® T 360 and T 170 make world debut at Platformers‘ Days
- RUTHMANN‘s new “Cockpit” – technology that inspires! User-friendly and practical display/control technology in the baskets of RUTHMANN STEIGER® aerial work platforms.
- HEIGHT performance-STEIGER® T 480 and TB 270+ celebrate their world premiere at Intermat.
- Spring 2014: CARGOLOADER ® RCP 75 (GVW of 7.490 kg) is presented.
- RUTHMANN presents the STEIGER ® T 190 and T 230.
- HEIGHT performance-STEIGER ® T 400 celebrates world premiere.
- Autumn: Presentation CITY-STEIGER ® TU 285, mounted on a 7,49 t-chassis.
- The Ministry of Economics NRW honours RUTHMANN as the manufacturer for the most innovative working aerial platforms.
- October: RUTHMANN was awarded as finalist at the "Grand Prix of medium-sized businesses" in 2014.
- IAPA Award: HEIGHT performance-STEIGER ® T 720 wins the "Oscar" in the work platform industry and
Josef Hollstegge received the distinguished "IPAF-Trainer" of the Year Award.
- STEIGER ® TBR 220, mounted on a 3,5 t-chassis makes it world debut. With 22 m working height and 16.4 m lateral reach this STEIGER ® model features performance capabilities that, up until a few years ago, were only available in the 7.49 t truck category.
- HEIGHT performance-Baureihe is supplemented by: T 380, T 630 and T 720
- T 540 wins Product of the Year Award at the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA).
- RUTHMANN presents its first models of the HEIGHT performance-series: T 460 and T 540
- STEIGER ® T 330 wins Product of the Year Award at the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA).
- RUTHMANN acquires die TIME Deutschland VERSALIFT GmbH.
- STEIGER ® T 330 makes it debut (with 33 m working height is performance data world champion in the 7.49 t chassis category.
- Presentation: CARGOLOADER ® RCP 35 with a gross vehicle (GVW) of 3.5 tons.
- Rolf Kulawik becomes general manager. The previous general managers, H. Winkelmann and H. H. Buss remain co-owners of RUTHMANN.
- To compliment the well-known logo and lettering RUTHMANN adopts the new slogan "professionals at work"
- STEIGER ® TBR 200 and TB 270 (with maximum performance data on a 3.5 t chassis) make their world debut at the bauma trade show.
- Foundation of RUTHMANN F I N A N C E GmbH & Co. KG.
- RUTHMANN produces the 10,000 STEIGER ®. and sells it on eBay to support a non-profit children association (Herzenswünsche e. V.)
- Due to internalization, RUTHMANN's Hubwagen is now called CARGOLOADER ®.
- STEIGER ® T 270, the first model of the new T-series generation with the innovation variable turret.
- New managing dire Heinrich Winkelmann and Heinz-Jürgen Buss.
- STEIGER ® TB 180 and TB 220 with maximum performance data on 3,5-ton-vehicles
- STEIGER ® TTS 1000 (Working height 100.4 m)
- RUTHMANN STEIGER ® TU 700 (Working height 70 m)
- RUTHMANN STEIGER ® TTS 590 (Working height 60 m)
- RUTHMANN STEIGER ® MTS 300 (Working height 32 m)
- RUTHMANN STEIGER ® with upper boom (articulation RÜSSEL®)
- RUTHMANN STEIGER ® with telescope
- Production of the first RUTHMANN STEIGER ®
- Production of the first RUTHMANN HUBWAGEN (now called CARGOLOADER ®)